Birth-ease – Only Quality Birthing Balls
Here at Birth-ease we have been selling birthing balls since 2006 and source the highest quality balls we can for your pregnancy, labour and beyond. All the birthing balls we supply are made thicker and stronger than conventional (cheaper) exercise balls, we also ensure our manufacturers test each batch via independent testing verification.
In addition to the technical side of things, we also have ensured that our balls have unique, sophisticated colours and are confident they will blend nicely into your home!
The birthing ball is a key component for your preparation and use in an active, natural birth and using one throughout your pregnancy will help ensure you are physically in good shape and feel confident for the birth itself. In addition – they are comfortable to sit on when you get bigger..!
Benefits of Birthing Balls
- for relief from back pain and pregnancy discomfort
- for optimal foetal positioning, getting your baby into the best position for birth by aligining your muscles in the pelvic area
- for prenatal exercises to keep fit during pregnancy and build strength for labour. These include squats, stretches and leg bends
- for pelvic floor exercises
- helps strengthen your lower back and relieve back pain
- help to cope with contractions
- for relaxation in labour and lowering stress levels
- for progressing labour and dilation of the neck of the uterus
- to support mobile, active birth positions (full instructions provided)
- may reduce the chances of needing an epidural or C-section
- help increase blood flow to the uterus